Admission Policies and Procedures:
Mater Ecclesiae School is a Catholic School, therefore, Formation and Education must be based on the principles of the Catholic Doctrines. The applicants whether Catholic or not in full communion with the Catholic Church, are obliged to follow the Catholic Education which includes studying of Religion and attendance in all Liturgical Celebrations.
|Pre-Nursery||2 yrs. old by June|
||3 yrs. old by June|
||4 yrs. old by June|
|Kinder||5 yrs. old by June|
|Grade 1||6 yrs. old by June|
Documents to be submitted:
|Baptismal Certificate (photocopy)|
|2 pcs. of latest ID picture (2×2)|
| Latest Report Card (photocopy)
First Communion Certificate for Grades 4 to HS(Photocopy)
Confirmation Certificate for 2nd yr to 4th yr. HS(Photocopy)
|Certificate of Good Moral Character (original)|
|Recommendation from the Principal, Guidance Counselor or Class Adviser from the school last attended (original)|
|Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR – for foreign pupils only)|
Enrollment Procedures (New students):
- Present the test and interview results, reservation receipt, and Form 138 (original) to the Officer-in-charge.
- Secure Enrollment Form and fill up necessary information.
- Submit duly accomplished form to the Registrar for approval.
- Present form to the designated window for assessment.
- Pay to the Cashier and secure an Official Receipt for all payments made.